Saturday, November 28, 2015

Pomada de la Campana Review



A little review based on my experiences with this!


  • it is said to moisturize dry skin and heal small itches and bug bites
  • made with vitamins A and E
  • price ranges from $2-3 for 2.6oz/75g
  • has an easy to use, twist/pop off lid that takes little effort to open and close, but still seals tightly
  • it is white and has a very thick, cream texture that feels a lot like lip balm
  • it leaves a thick, greasy feeling after you apply it on your face/skin
  • has a earthy smell that you get used to
My friend told me about this; she said it's a Mexican product that helps with clearing out skin from blemishes and acne scars. She even said my pitted scars would go away. I wasn't convinced, but it is better than doing nothing for them. 

After maybe a few weeks of applying this product on my skin nightly and washing it off in the morning, I really do not see much of a difference with my skin. It has definitely made my skin feel smoother though! 

Now that winter has hit, I have been getting lots of dryness, especially around my mouth. It is so dry to the point that it hurts, and lip balm does no good. With nothing else, I use this pomada, and a few hours later, my lips and the area around it are completely moisturized! 

Overall:

So I agree: this product is AMAZING for dry skin, especially for those that get cracking/dry skin during the winter/whenever! In terms of brightening/making acne scars go away, I don't see that much going on, nor for my pitted scars. So now I just use this when I need intense moisture for my skin, which is not restricted to your face!

Also, even when I try to use lots of product, there is still tons left in the container! So one would be more than enough for 1 year+!

1 comment: