Friday, November 27, 2015

innisfree Capsule Packs Review!


innisfree Capsule Packs!

The ones I've purchased and tried

strawberry yogurt (pink)
apricot stone yogurt (peach)
jeju volcano (brown)
canola honey (golden yellow)

I have not tried the apple yogurt one yet (pale green), but I shall soon!



I love all of the packs I have tried so far; you just apply it all over your face, wait 20 minutes, and wash it off to get super smooth skin! The package lets you tuck the lid into the slot on container and refrigerate it so you can use the rest of it for next time! I get about 3-4 uses from each pack!

Strawberry yogurt:

=Good for moisturizing and brightening

  • smells delicious! if you have tried some Asian strawberry yogurt drink, this is what it smells like! it's a nice, sweet/fruity smell!
  • has a pale pink color, similar to the lid, and a smooth, yogurt like consistency
  • really easy to spread; once you start spreading it, you find that it's actually quite thin!
  • easy to wash off; leaves your skin super smooth!
Apricot stone yogurt:

=Good for exfoliating
  • has a subtle, fruity smell--it's nice, I think it's apricot?
  • a similar color to the lid--pale peach and a yogurt like consistency, but spreads out thin
  • has little specks of apricot kernels to exfoliate your skin
  • also easy to wash off and leaves your skin nice and smooth!
Jeju volcano:

=A clay mask that absorbs sebum and cleans your pores
  • smells like a clay mask--strong, sort of dirt-like smell
  • a gray color, and it is very thick, but it is quite easy to spread
  • dries on your face and cracks a little bit
  • if you've used a clay mask before, you know that it is actually really annoying to wash off
  • leaves your skin feeling nice and clean!
Canola honey:

=Moisturizes and hydrates your skin
  • has a very herbal scent, sort of like the Asian herbs smell, but it's very subtle
  • very thin! a lot like super thin syrup
  • has little to no color; when you spread it on your face, it has a pale, yellow color similar to the lid
  • it feels very oily too
  • I immediately feel a heating sensation on my face after applying
  • I felt a stinging sensation on some parts of my face
  • it was super easy to wash off; didn't leave any residue
  • made my skin look and feel super smooth!
    • though I do think I am allergic to something in the product, which might be why I felt a sting
Apple yogurt:

To be continued!

Overall:

I bought all of these out of my own pocket; I took advantage of the 5 + 5 sale (buy 5 get 5 free), so I didn't pay that much for them! Each pack was $1.90, so after the sale, I only got them for $0.95 each! Considering how you can get 3-4 uses out of them, this price is amazing compared to a sheet mask! You can also keep these on your face as long as you want!

Of all of the packs I have tried so far, I would give them a rating of 9/10! I just wish they had some sort of lid, so I could reuse these containers for other products; they're super cute! At least for the honey mask, the lid where you tuck under the slip is not that convenient; the mask is too thin and will probably spill everywhere if you're not careful. Also, you are forced to use these within a few days because the lid does not completely close unless you wrap it in some plastic wrap. They are all super easy to use though, and super cheap!

I'm not sponsored; I'm just a huge fan of innisfree! I suggest getting email updates, so you know when they have sales going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment