Monday, January 29, 2018

BeautyNetKorea Haul 2 after the new shipping + gift policy

So I did not know they changed the gift policy.

I am very disappointed; of course, the new shipping policy + prices is very good (and still extremely cheap) compared to other websites. But I always looked forward to getting samples to try out and to take with me on vacation trips.

Innisfree released a green tea set for $25 with a full size green tea serum which goes for about $18. On BeautyNetKorea, the set was only $19!

I happened to run out of my face cream, so this was perfect for me. I added a few more other (on sale) items, and this was my grand total:

Innisfree green tea set $19.05
Innisfree green tea serum samples 10pcs $1.14
Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask $0.36 x2
Purederm Deep Purifying Black O2 Bubble Mask Volcanic and Charcoal $0.51 x2
Prreti Ban Ban Salmon Elastic Moisture Cream $1.45
Dr. Jart+ Dermask Water Jet Soothing Hydra Solution $1.87 x3
Dr. Jart+ Dermask Water Jet Vital Hydra Solution $1.87 x3

Shipping: $10.21 to the USA

= 44.79

Order date: 14 January 2018
Date received: 26 January 2018 So the shipping is a bit faster than before. I know it would usually take 3-4 weeks to arrive.

The thing is, I did not qualify to receive a free gift. The first bracket to get a gift is a purchase between $50-100.

$10 shipping is very good in my opinion. I even tried to see how much just the Innisfree green tea set cost, and the total was only ~$23 including shipping. So it is definitely worth it to buy on BeautyNetKorea if the initial cost (without shipping) is cheaper than other websites.

When I received my order, there were a few things I felt was not right. My Innisfree serum was not completely full, and the cream looked like someone put the product in, not a machine.

I also thought the Dr. Jart+ masks were expired.

However, the BeautyNetKorea customer service is really good. They assured me my Innisfree set was new, and that the Dr. Jart+ masks were not expired. I only saw 200610, and misunderstood it as being expired in 2006.

I know it seems a bit too simple to feel relief that my products were "assured" to be new and not opened, but in my opinion, Korean regulations are high and I never had problems with BeautyNetKorea before. The products were not dirty, but instead looked really clean.

Overall
Good customer service, responded quickly to my questions and concerns! They were also the ones that informed me about the changed gift policy. 

Shipping: 2 weeks
Cost: 5 stars!
Total experience: 5 stars

Disappointment: no more free samples :( however, getting the cheapest prices online makes up for that!

If you have any comments, please ask me! 

Suggestion for BeautyNetKorea: add more samples to the Sample Zone! I would love to try more products because there is simply no publicity for them abroad besides other people's reviews! 

(Sorry for the lack of photos; I will update later on)


No comments:

Post a Comment