Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Cannot find ingredients for Tonymoly Geolution Shark's Fin Collagen Cream?

Someone please send me ingredients for Tonymoly Geolution Shark's Fin Collagen Cream!

I know this product supposedly contains "shark". A Reddit post said that it may or may not actually contain it. But based on a sample I got, the product is amazing. 

Which explains its high price. But I tried it out one night; my skin needed some care and attention. It is a thick cream and left my skin shiny the next day (I do have an oily T-zone). However, my skin was super soft and smooth for the next 2 days, even right after a quick face wash (with water). 

Before actually spending $30 on this cream, I want to make sure it does not have any fishy (lol) ingredients, not cruelty-free, and no other harmful ingredients for people (PEGs, or alcohol--an ingredient I try to steer away from). 

Can anyone find them? Or send a picture of the box that it comes in? I've only found 1 review on Jolse, but it doesn't say much besides that this product is "luxury". After that one use, indeed it is.

Thanks! My skin is in dire need of help; my current cream seems to be failing me especially during the winter, and this product is my only hope that I've tried and actually works (without breakouts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment