Saturday, May 30, 2015

Elizavecca Green Piggy Collagen Jella Pack (Korean Skincare Review)

Here is part 2 of the Elizavecca product reviews!

The first was the carbonated bubble clay mask.

This one is a "jella pack."



Again, there are some frauds out there, so if you do buy this product, make sure you get the one with the brand name actually on it! It should say Elizavecca Green Piggy on top of the Collagen Jella Pack part!

I bought this product together with my bubble clay mask, and I have been using it after I finish the mask. On iMomoko, it is said to "deeply moisturize and increase elasticity for skin. Skin becomes plumped and smooth, wrinkles are reduced and pores are refined."



First impressions: it's a jelly-like consistency that smells like lychee. It's a pleasant, tropical fruity scent, and the jelly, or jella, is a pale pinkish color.



It comes with a little spatula and a lid to seal and keep the product clean and fresh.



The cool thing about this product is that even after you scoop some product and make the surface uneven and ugly, it will level out by itself! 

It will return to its original, flat surface.
A little bit of product goes a long way! Even though it's a jelly like texture when scooping it out, it spreads on your face like a liquid. About 3 pea-size amounts would be enough for my entire face!

I recommend using this at night; it will make your face sticky and shiny looking. It does eventually set and get absorbed into your skin, but it will still leave some shine.

My results? My skin is a lot softer and smoother. It also makes my skin feel thicker and more elastic--the bouncy, plumped skin.

Overall:

Price: $12.50 but $10 after a coupon I had
Appearance: a very cute, compact container! The lid part that seals the product is a bit annoying to get off, but it does its job!
Smell: a nice, lychee smell! Does not bother me at all!
Repurchase?: no

I would give this jella pack a score of 4/5. The product is too sticky for my tastes, and though my skin is a bit softer and smoother, I do not see that many other results (I could simply use my regular moisturizer and get soft skin too). I usually apply it before bed, but because I have combination skin, the oily parts are accentuated; it just becomes a shiny mess by morning. 

I do recommend this for people with dry skin (especially older people, like 40s and up)! So that's why I gave it a 4/5. A little bit of product to get that baby-soft and plump skin! I have also read some reviews by some older people, and it works great for them!

I wanted to try this out myself; no sponsors for me. My skin isn't horrible or anything, so I don't know why I bought something with collagen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment