Monday, August 3, 2015

KoreaDepart Face Mask Haul

I bought more face masks, and they're Korean brands :) I also bought some other things, but this haul is mostly face masks 



The lovely box of goods!

Didn't take a picture of the side because of the glare
Skinfood Black Sugar Mask (Wash off)!

I've had my eye on this mask for a while now; so many people like Skinfood's masks, but they weren't sold on iMomoko. Then I found YesStyle, but it was a bit overpriced for me at ~$15 :( 

This mask is supposed to clean out oily skin and dirt filled pores (lol, great description). It is supposed to also clean out black heads and make your skin super soft and smooth!

I bought it for $6.26! The shipping on KoreaDepart isn't cheap, but the super cheap items kind of make up for it.



Petitfee's Gold EGF Eye and Spot Patch 


Please excuse the sideways and blurry images.  

It's supposed to help reduce appearance of wrinkles, eye bags, and dark circles.



iMomoko sells this for $20, and YesStyle sells it for I think $18.

I got it for $8.14 on KoreaDepart! I have tried it out, though I'll need more tests. It smells nice though!



It's Skin's Secret Solution (Clear Patch)

I bought these for $3.30. There should be 5 sheets of 12 patches (60 patches total). KoreaDepart says there's 62, but I am not too sure on that. 

It's supposed to pretty much extract your pimple.

Though I do not see that happening so far. I have put it on acne that is just forming, and overnight, it made the acne come to the surface. I have only used these at night, so I haven't tested to see if it would really "pluck" the pimple out.

These are super sticky; they stick really well to the skin and will stay on for days if you let it. They're unnoticeable as long as you don't have a light shining towards the patch.



Etude House's Coenzyme Q10 face mask 



I got 5 individually packaged masks for $3.65, which is actually cheaper than buying them from the actual Etude House website! I got them for only $0.73 per mask!

The mask is supposed to tighten and firm your skin.


Next the Etude House Vita Complex masks



I also got 5 for $3.65. It's supposed to brighten and make your skin radiant.


I also picked up Etude House's Hyaluronic Acid masks


5 for $3.65 and it's to give your skin intense moisture! Great for dry skin!



The last of the face masks that I got...

Dermal's Snail Collagen Essence Mask




 It's 10 for $4.52! $0.45 per mask!

This mask is supposed to relax and give more elasticity to your skin.

I want to say that this is a Korean brand, but there's Japanese on the packaging...so I'm not too sure on that. 

Moving on onto something different...

Tonymoly's Tony Tint Delight in cherry pink


sorry for the blur
The packaging is super cute! The cap is heart shaped!


By the way, KoreaDepart wrapped this in bubble wrap so that it won't break or anything when it's shipping!

It was $2.03 and there are 3 different colors: cherry pink, red, and orange chacha.

This one is more red than pink and dries SUPER fast (so it's very dry)! Doesn't suit my skin color, but I just wanted to test it out :) It smells very nice and candy-like! (cherry scent)


Lastly, I got Nature Republic's ByFlower Lip Care Stick



It has SPF15 and comes in 3 colors: mint, white, red. 



I got red. When you try it out on your hand, it is super pigmented. Though when you actually try it out, it looks quite natural. It also glides on your lips and has a nice, sweet smell. Immediately, it feels super greasy, like vaseline on your lips, and looks shiny. It eventually sets, but there is still this feeling of something on your lips. 

I bought this for $3.38. It's very small and probably won't last that long, but it's cute and has just a little bit of color! 


Please excuse the blurry image, again. I was in a hurry to take these pictures; it was turning dark outside pretty quick lol

But these are the samples I got! I am quite disappointed; I thought I would get a lot more, since this store is actually IN Korea, and Korea is renown for their insane amounts of samples!

I had no idea what the Milky Dress packet was for, but it seems to be a short-term, brightening cream for your skin. 

The rest is just some skincare things. A gel for acne and soothing skin, an emulsion, and an anti-aging cream. 

That's it! Thanks for sticking with me til the end of the post! 

Overall

I spent a total of $56.07. All of the products combined were $38.58 and shipping was $17.49.

It was super difficult to purchase less than 1,200g of items so I could get the $17.49 shipping (max of 1,500g). My order was 1,080g, but when you add the 300g for the packaging, it is close to the mark! If you go over 1,500, you'll have to pay a higher shipping price. 

I actually bought a hand santizer (jasmine scented) but they refunded me because it was sold out. Now, I see that it's discontinued

If only there were coupons for shipping, then I would definitely buy more from this site! It's extremely affordable! They do have a point system, but that'll be a while before I actually get anything. 

Anyways, I can't wait to try out these items! Hope you liked my haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment