Friday, September 30, 2016

Korean Makeup Samples

First impressions! Quick review!

Lioele Blooming Shimmer Pearl Base
- very PINK
- has super tiny shimmers/sparkles/glitter in it
- leaves slight pink cast and dewy finish (more like shiny)
- slight residue feeling after applying
- fills pores
- THIN and super spreadable; little goes a long way!
- slight floral scent
- hard to wash off with just soap and water, left some product on hand

Works like a primer, but might have made my concealer and BB cream "cakey"
2/5

 Etude House BIG Cover BB Concealer (Beige)
- yellow
- cakey (might be from base/primer)
- too bright for my skin tone/dark circles
- thick enough to blend easily
- feels thick on skin
- pigmented (don't need that much product to conceal)
- hard to wash off with water and soap (waterproof/sweat proof?)

I didn't have any active acne to test this on, and this was too light for my skin tone/dark circles.
4/5 nice, but thick!

 Tonymoly Goat Milk Pure CC Cream with SPF 30 P++ (no idea what shade)
Update: I bought some skincare, and I got another sample of this product. This time, I just washed my face and applied this.
-pink, but you cannot really tell once applied
-too light for my skin tone, need like 1 shade darker
-creased on my eyelids, but no where else
-better to use with a sponge or hands, brush leaves lines
-has a residue feeling
-doesn't do much to the pores, little to no coverage
-wouldn't recommend if you have bumps/trouble on your skin, this accentuates them
--
(before update)
- PINK (hard to tell in pictures, but pink undertone)
- cakey (might be from base/primer)
- slightly thick, but easy to spread
- too white for me

Because I already had 2 other things underneath this, I can't give it a rating.
4/5 not bad! very natural!


Hope y'all like this review.
I got the samples from buying Korean skincare online.
These are all first impressions; I have never used any of these products before.

And I was not sponsored. I basically "paid" for these because online Korean stuff are overpriced. 

3 comments:

  1. wait, i will finish my homework and give u a proper comment :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review, i might try them someday:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thanks~ your skin is good so you really don't even need foundation/concealer hahah

      Delete